2KO's Photoshop Training & Certification is:
pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images
Who should do this course?
Students wishing to compile and produce drawings within the computer environment
People who would like to become professional photographic enhancers
Students must be computer literate although they do not need any design experience.
• Comprehensive overview of all tools
• Marquee Tool
• Move Too
• Lasso Tool etc
• Magic Wand
• Crop Tool
• Brushes [goes into detail about brushes and how to use which types]
• Drawing tools
• Working with layers.
• Working with masks
• Implementing effects/filters
• File format theory. BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF
• Picture optimization for web.
• Colour correction, photo editing, photo-effects, image manipulation etc.
• Series of short exercises during classes to illustrate implementation of all tools and how best to use them.
2KO Africa runs accredited computer courses in various African territories, and also supplies authorised online computer training, enabling 2KO students the
opportunity to study courses online world-wide.
Frequently Asked Questions Where is the course held?
All training is handled at our Bo-Kaap training centre in Cape Town, South Africa. Most students that attend however come from US, UK and Africa as well as Europe.
Does the price include the official exams?
No, the exams are not included in the price. Exam prices vary from centre to centre.
What about accommodation?
Accommodation is available close to our centre,at a variety of rates, depending on the standard of your accommodation.
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for the MCSA course you should have the following information ready:
o Date you wish to attend the course
o Payment method – how you will be paying
o An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on www.i2ko.com) and request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
• Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
Included in your course fees
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily (on course days)
• Attendance certificate
• Exams are not included, unless specified on the quote, or invoice. Exams which are pre-paid cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.