Design and build tables for a database (Access basics, part 1)
If you're new to Access, start here. This course explains key concepts and terms, the first steps in database design, and how to build tables.
2KO Africa runs accredited computer courses in various African territories, and also supplies authorised online computer training.
Create table relationships (Access basics, part 2)
Learn how to create table relationships, a key part of any database. This course covers the types of relationships and how to build each one.
Create your first Access 2013 database
Learn how to create an Access 2013 database in just minutes by using a template. Access gives you templates that run on your computer or in the cloud.
Introduction to queries (Access basics, part 3 )
Learn how to create queries in Access 2013. Course covers the types of queries, creating Select queries, criteria, joins, and intermediate tables
Frequently Asked Questions Where is the course held?
All training is handled at our Bo-Kaap training centre in Cape Town, South Africa. Most students that attend however come from US, UK and Africa as well as Europe.
Does the price include the official exams?
No, the exams are not included in the price. Exam prices vary from centre to centre.
What about accommodation?
Accommodation is available close to our centre, at a variety of rates, depending on the standard of your accommodation.
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for the MCSA course you should have the following information ready:
o Date you wish to attend the course
o Payment method – how you will be paying
o An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on www.i2ko.com) and
request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
• Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
Included in your course fees:
• Teas and coffees
• Attendance certificate
• Exams are not included, unless specified on the quote, or invoice. Exams which are pre-paid cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.