About this Course
This MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-349 and build an understanding of these topics: Operating System Configurations, Installing and Upgrading Client Systems, Managing Applications, Managing Files and Folders, Managing Devices, and Operating System Maintenance. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
2KO Africa runs accredited computer courses in various African territories, and also supplies authorised online computer training.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to
• Understand Operating System Configurations
• Install and Upgrade Client Systems
• Manage Applications
• Manage Files and Folders
• Manage Devices
• Understand Operating System Maintenance
• Module 1: Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7
• Module 2: Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7
• Module 3: Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance
• Module 4: Managing Applications, Services, Folders, and Libraries
• Module 5: Managing Devices
• Module 6: Understanding File and Print Sharing
• Module 7: Maintaining, Updating, and Protecting Windows 7
• Module 8: Understanding Backup and Recovery Method