About this Course
This MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
2KO International offers a multitude of computer courses in Africa, and also supplies internationally-accredited online IT training worldwide, enabling 2KO
students the opportunity to study courses online
world-wide, to ensure the best training.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Program Web Applications
• Work with Data and Services
• Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
• Work with Client-Side Scripting
• Configure and Deploy Web Applications
• Module 1: Creating a Web Page
• Module 2: Creating an Interactive Web Page
• Module 3: Working with XML, Data Objects, and WCF
• Module 4: Working with Data
• Module 5: Working with Client-Side Scripting
• Module 6: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
• Module 7: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
There are no prerequisites for this course.