About this Course
This MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
2KO International (Coalition Trading) offers computer training throughout Africa, and is a leading supplier of IT certification and online IT courses, enabling 2KO
students the opportunity to study courses online
world-wide, to ensure the best training.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
At Course Completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Program Web Applications
• Work with Data and Services
• Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
• Work with Client-Side Scripting
• Configure and Deploy Web Applications
• Module 1: Creating a Web Page
• Module 2: Creating an Interactive Web Page
• Module 3: Working with XML, Data Objects, and WCF
• Module 4: Working with Data
• Module 5: Working with Client-Side Scripting
• Module 6: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
• Module 7: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
There are no prerequisites for this course.