Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Essentials) Training in Cape Town
Using Microsoft Outlook to create, receive and manage e-mail.
2KO International runs computer courses across the African continent, and is a top provider of internationally certified online IT training.
• 116945 Use electronic mail to send and receive messages (2 credits) Level 2
• 116935 Enhance, edit and organise electronic messages using a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based messaging application (2 credits) Level 2
• Read, write, communicate and comprehend at least at GET level.
• Operate a personal computer system.
• Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment (PC’s and Windows Essentials)
2KO Africa Group presents computer training all across Africa, and is also is a supplier of quality certified online computer courses, enabling 2KO
students the opportunity to study courses online world-wide, to ensure the
Outcomes Concepts and terms of E-mail
Introduction to internet, www and e-mail
Connecting to the Internet
E-mail – Pros and Cons
Changing the View
Changing the columns displayed
Create and Send an e-mail message
Creating an E-mail message
Addressing a message
Editing text in an E-mail message
Running a Spell Check
Attaching a file
Receive and respond to e-mails
Changing a message status
Receiving an Attachment
Working with several open messages
Precautions when receiving mail
Printing a message
Working with Outlook Contacts
The Contacts screen
Creating and editing contacts
The People Pane
Using the Outlook Calendar
The calendar view
Working with appointments
Working with meetings
Working with meeting requests
Legal and Ethical issues
The navigation pane
Changing the navigation pane view
Working with folders
Moving messages to folders
Emptying the Deleted Items folder
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.