Microsoft Excel 2013 (Essentials) Training in Cape Town
Using Microsoft Excel to produce spreadsheets
2KO International runs computer courses across the African continent, and is a top provider of internationally certified online IT training.
• 116937 Use a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-based spreadsheet application to create and edit spreadsheets (4 Credits) Level 2
Pre-requisites Prior knowledge and skills to:
• Mathematical literacy and communication skills at least at NQF Level 1.
• Operate a personal computer system (ID 116932 - NQF Level 1).
• Use generic functions in a Graphical User Interface (GUI)-environment (ID 117902 - NQF Level 1).
Modules Spreadsheet Principles
What is a Spreadsheet?
Why use a spreadsheet application?
What are the names of some spreadsheet programmes?
Starting with Spreadsheets
Starting the programme
Understanding the Screen
Using the Mouse
Using the keyboard to move around the screen
Entering data on a spreadsheet
Editing data on a spreadsheet
Entering data using the automatic fill
Working with File commands
Saving a workbook
Closing a workbook
Opening an existing workbook
Starting a new blank workbook
Saving changes to a workbook
Saving a workbook with a Different Name
Saving an Excel file in a different file format
Deleting an Excel workbook file
Exit the spreadsheet programme
Selecting cells for changes
The Alignment command group
The Number command group
The Font command group
Using Format Painter
Producing Spreadsheets with formulas
Checking your work
Using the Cells command group
Using the Clipboard command group
Check your spelling
Find and replace
Getting Help Printing a Spreadsheet
Previewing the spreadsheet
Printing a worksheet
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train?
At our Cape Town offices in Bo-Kaap
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course manual which you can take away with you to keep after the course.