About this Course
CompTIA Network+ covers the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also included are emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
2KO Africa presents various computer courses across Africa, as well as supplying internationally-certified online IT training in South Africa and also worldwide.
5. Networking Models
• The OSI Model
• The TCP/IP Model
6. TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
• The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
• IP Addressing
• Default IP Addressing Schemes
• Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
• Implement IPv6 Addresses
• Delivery Techniques
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for the Network+ course you should have the following information ready:
o Date you wish to attend the course
o Payment method – how you will be paying
o An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on
www.i2ko.com) and request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
o Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
Included in your course fees:
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast daily at the training centre (where applicable)
• Teas and coffees
• Lunches daily
• Attendance certificate
CompTIA A+ certification and nine months networking experience
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train the Network+ course?
We train the Network+ course at our Bo-kaap training centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
What other branches do you have in SA or in the world?
We only train in Cape Town.
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course text book which you can take away with you to keep after the course.
How long will it take me to get certified?
We recommend that students take at least one to two weeks for exam preparation for every module they do. It is unusual for students to be able to take the exam in the same week they do the course.
Does the price include the official exam?
No, the exam is not included in the price. Exam prices vary from centre to centre.
About the Network+ Exam
The Network+ exams are done at any authorised testing centre such as 2KO. You can find a list of exam centres close to you by going to
The exam is a multiple test, on computer at an authorised testy centre. The results are made known immediately. If you fail the test, you must book it again at a future date and will pay again.