2KO Africa presents various computer courses across Africa, as well as supplying internationally-certified online IT training in South Africa and also worldwide.
Who should do this course?
• Anyone who can attend full time lectures
• Students who wish to gain expert level knowledge in Cisco Engineering
• Students wising to get a Cisco International certification
CCNP Exams & Recommended Training
• 300-101 ROUTE Implementing Cisco IP
• 300-115 SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
• 300-135 TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco's Campus Enterprise Architecture.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Students will learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for an course you should have the following information ready:
o Date you wish to attend the course
o Payment method – how you will be paying
o An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on www.i2ko.com) and request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
• Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
How much does the course cost?
The course fee is quoted in the currency of your country. Please contact us for the latest prices and special offers. If you are from out of town, we can arrange accommodation within 15 minutes’ walk of our centre.
Accommodation rates vary depending on the time of year and the standard chosen.
Included in your instructor led course fees:
• Books & stationery
• Certificates of attendance
• Breakfast and lunch on course days
• Tuition fee
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you train for the course?
We train the course at our Bo-Kaap training center in Cape Town, South Africa.
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course text book which you can take away with you to keep after the course.