Included in your course fees
• Tuition fees
• Breakfast and lunch on course days
• Teas and coffees
• Attendance certificate
About this Course
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
2KO Africa runs accredited computer courses in various African territories, and also supplies authorised online computer training.
Courses are run on a virtual environment. 1. Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) Ver 8.X
• Administration Overview of CUCM through GUI and CLI
• Adding Phone and Users to CUCM and Adding Security Features through CUCM
• Understanding Dial Plan Architecture, Partitions and CSS
• Voice Productivity Features
• Voice Mobility Features.
2. Voice Mail and Presence Solution
• Voice Mail Administrative Overview, Integration with CUCM and Basic Call Flow.
• Presence Administrative Overview.
3. Voice Network Management and Trouble Shooting
• Troubleshooting Registration Issues in CME
• Troubleshooting Registration Issues & Understanding Native tools in CUCM
Course Contents 4. Voice Overview
• Certification Track / Additional Course Content / Home Lab Requirements
• AVVID / Requirement of VoIP / Voice Infra Model / Core products in CCNA Voice
• Traditional Voice / Digital Voice / VoIP Deployment Models / Protocols
• Understanding VoIP Components / Phone Boot-up process
• Network Readiness Assessment – NTP / DHCP / TFTP Server Readiness
5. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME)
• CME Licensing / Installation and Administration of Cisco CME
• Configuring Telephony-service and Revisiting Phone Boot Process
• Understanding Ephone and Ephone-DNs
• Connecting CME to Other Voice Systems / VoIP Systems
• Voice Productivity Feature Part –I
• Voice Productivity Feature Part –II
• Understanding Dial- Peer and its Matching Process
• Digit Manipulation / Class of Restriction / Audio Codec’s
Frequently Asked Questions Where do you train the course?
We train the course at our Bo-kaap training centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
What other branches do you have in SA or in the world?
We only train in Cape Town.
What books do I get with this course?
You will receive a course text book which you can take away with you to keep after the course.
How long will it take me to get certified?
We recommend that students take at least one to two weeks for exam preparation for every module they do. It is unusual for students to be able to take the exam in the same week they do the course.
Does the price include the official exam?
No, the exam is not included in the price. Exam prices vary from centre to centre
How to enroll for the course
• Before enrolling for the course you should have the following information ready:
o Date you wish to attend the course
o Payment method – how you will be paying
o An understanding of the costs of the total package
• You can call us on our office number (see our web site contact page on www.i2ko.com) and request a booking telephonically
• You can book by email – simply send us an email with your name, the date and how you would like to pay. We will send you an invoice and upon payment your place is secure
o Request a credit card payment. We do accept credit card payments.
Basic networking knowledge, including OSI model and IP subnetting.
About the Exam
The exams are done at any authorised testing centre such as 2KO. You can find a list of exam centres close to you by going to www.vue.com.
The exam is a multiple test, on computer at an authorised testy centre. The results are made known immediately. If you fail the test, you must book it again at a future date and will pay again.